Wp Inline Edit will add ability to author/admin/editor to edit post/page from directly from site without going to wp-admin edit page.
Just updated a post in your WordPress Blog,
but noticed a spelling/grammar error?
Got more work and less time?
Aah! You no longer have to visit the edit page again, as with this plugin “Wp Inline Edit”, you can simply double click on your post to edit it from the post itself. It will make “inline editing” a trend that every blogger would embrace.
View the working of this plugin on Screencast at Youtube
Please comment you review about this plugin here Wp Inline Edit Page.
- Go to plugin add new
- Search for “wp inline edit”
- Install and activate.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
if any question please ask it here Wp Inline Edit Page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Inline Edit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Inline Edit” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- initial release
- Test and fix error under wp debug mode and added wp nonce for more security (Thanks to Ryan @ryanhellyer).
- Added outline to editor for easy editing.
- Some more small fixes.
- Added wysiwyg on content editing
- Improve CSS and Js
- Commented everywhere on sourcecode
- Resize js fix
- Resize fix on wp admin edit post/page
- Editor Relative Problem Fixed
- UI Improvement
- Wysiwyg editor fixed
- Title Edit Fix
- Performanced Improved