Have an upcoming event or an interesting sale you’d like to share on your WordPress website? The Themify Event Post Type plugin allows users to create an event specific post type. Here’s what it can do:
- Event Details Area: you can input the day, start & end time, and location
- Map Input Field: you can input an address to display a Google Map
- Buy Button Link: you can enter a link to a ticket buying page
- Repeat Option: you can opt to automatically replicate the event weekly or even daily
- When used with the Themify Builder plugin it’ll also come with its own Event Post module.
- Upload the whole plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Nopémber 12, 2019
Basic functionality built in for routine usage for any event based website. Schema is updated (Just missing a few things on Offers/validFrom/Stock/Performer, which are optional)
Séptémber 2, 2018
I'm a dedicated Themify user and I've been looking for a calendar for my future events over the past 2 weeks. I wish they let me know about it. Themify has the best support. Anytime there's a problem, hey fix it within 7 days, max.
Contributors & Developers
“Themify Event Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Themify Event Post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update for Themify framework updates
- Fix: Empty Categories show critical error
- Fix: Event Post module missing featured image in Layout Part
- Add .tep_term_separator class in post meta term links
- Fix: Compatibility issues with WP 5.9
- Add more link option when excerpt display is selected
- Fix: PHP notice in themify-metabox
- Fix: Schema code for event post not generating
- Fix: Search conflict with Themify event post plugin
- Fix: RSS feed generation
- Fix: Frontend missing ticket price
- Fix: xss attack prevention in metabox