This plugin is add-on for rtPanel Theme Framework and should be used alongwith it.
It adds an option page under rtPanel Theme Options, using which, a user can write codes for various action and/or filter hooks supported by rtPanel Theme Framework
Using this plugin a user need not edit any theme files to achieve desired functionality.
Install the plugin from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Search for rtPanel Hooks Editor).
Alternatively you can download the plugin from the repository. Unzip it and upload it to the plugins folder of your WordPress installation (wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation).
Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ section.
- How can I find which hook to edit?
You can check rtPanel Hooks Developer Documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“rtPanel Hooks Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Documentation links updated
- Remove Notice
- Added new hook relative to rtPanel 4.1.3+
- Added new hook relative to rtPanel 3.2+ ( rtp_head() )
- Added new hooks relative to rtPanel 2.2+
- Added new hooks relative to rtPanel 2.1+
- Double quotes no longer required
- Initial release