Flexblocks is the most comprehensive flexbox solution for the Gutenberg Block Editor. For more information about Flexblocks visit The Flexblocks Product Page
Tired of installing bloated block libraries to implement some ultra-specific layout? Flexblocks fixes that, since we enable nearly any layout possible with flexbox.
Flexblocks is built for pro web developers and power users who are familiar with designing layouts with flexbox. The foundational blocks of the Flexblocks framework are “Flexblocks Container” and “Flexblocks Item”. Since Flexblocks is designed around standard flexbox conventions Flexblocks Items can be an Item and a Container at the same time. The Flexblocks Container block is meant to be used as a top level container, but can be nested inside another container if necessary.
Flexblocks is ultra lightweight, allowing for perfect lighthouse scores.
Flexblocks pro upgrade includes the following additional blocks:
* Button (more configurable that the core/button block)
* Span (used to create semantically correct buttons)
* Divider (an improved divider that works in Flexblocks containers)
* Embed Block
* Social Sharing Block
* Accordion Block
Flexblocks pro also includes support for reveal animations, and eager loading images.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Flexblocks Container A simple and highly configurable flexbox container block
- Flexblocks Item A simple and highly configurable Flexbox Item Block suitable for use inside the Flexbox Container Block
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cabezidirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Will Flexblocks work with my theme?
Flexblocks was designed to be theme independent, but may not work with all themes.
Is Flexblocks compatible with other block libraries?
Flexblocks was designed to be a standalone page builder, it may or may not work with other block libraries.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flexblocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release