This plugin offers a simple interface to edit or delete any Custom Field names/keys you may have created in the post/page editor.
Deleting a Custom Field also deletes the associated content, so use with caution!
This is not meant to be a powerful plugin in the vein of Advanced Custom Fields.
Only users with role Editor and above have access to this plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Edit Custom Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update text domain
- More sanitiziation and hardening
- Use wp_verify_nonce to protect against CSRF
- Use sprintf for translations.
- Use $wpdb->prepare
- Add nonce checks
- Fixed regression from 0.1.2 onward that broke plugin when custom field key was
used in multiple posts.
- Removed broken function that broke 0.1.2
- Fixed some Markdown formatting errors in readme.
- DUH: Allowed for db table prefixes other than
- Embarrasing typo on “Confirm Custom Field Deleteion” screen :S
- Querying by ID now rather than key so that keys with spaces work smh
Fixed the stable tag in the readme.txt file.