Cipher is a settings-free plugin that allows commenters to publish (pre-formatted) code.
- Backticks (`) can be used as an alternative to the
<code>tag to mark up both in-line and pre-formatted code within a comment.
- Formatted chunks of code or pieces of code longer than 70 characters posted via the comment form automatically wrapped in
- Special characters in code submitted through the comment form automatically converted to HTML entities.
Upload in the ‘plugins’ folder and activate.
Contributors & Developers
“Cipher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Refreshed the plugin’s metadata.
Improved the namespacing of the base class.
- Removed the QuickTags feature, incompatible with the new Gutenberg editor.
- Periods, slashes and @ are no longer converted to HTML entities.