Bulk deactivate and activate WordPress plugins. Fantastic for discovering plugin conflicts and fixing support items. This is an essential tool for discovering plugin conflicts. When you have an error on your site you should isolate where the problem is occuring. It will often be a theme of a plugin. This let’s you deactivate your plugins in bulk so you can isolate the problem.
The plugin lets you:
- Add exceptions, so essenttial plugins will not be deactivated
- Save a list of the plugins deactivated
- Let you activate the plugins you just deactivated.
- Let’s you activate just a selection of the plugins just deactivated
- Advanced options for how the plugin save list is handled
More information can be found here
Please contribute to this plugins development on GitHub here: https://github.com/raisonon/plugin-deactivate
Install and Activate
Head to Plugins > Bulk Deactivate
- Will I loose any data?
Plugin data should not be lost when deactivating your plugins.
- My site has broken
Your theme might be dependent on a plugin that was active. A quick fix is to rename the folder name of the current theme which will let you access the plugin page. Then reactivate the offending plugin. After this you can then return the name of your plugin folder and the site will be usable again.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Deactivate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix CSS enqueue for bulk deactive page only
- Fix Error item
- First launch into the wild