Seamlessly integrate a Zazzle store gallery
and sell a variety of custom products (t-shirts, mugs, hats, etc…).
Easily configure your Zazzle store through the Settings section in the
- Limit your store to a certain product line only
- Choose a background color for product images
- Select product image size (tiny, small, medium, large, huge)
- Select a product listing design theme
- Shortcode support with TinyMCE button config screen
- Semantic HTML markup with plenty of hooks for your own themes
- Comes with multiple themes out-of-the-box
- Widget support
- More shortcode configuration features
- More built-in themes
- Pagination for multi-page results
- Product details rearrangement
- Feed and image caching
- Better SEO features
- Theme tag support
- Contextual product display
Visit Babble Goons Hip Hop website for more details and usage examples.
July 15, 2010
- Added new product lines
- Added widget support
- Upload “
zazzle” directory to the “
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through the Settings -> Zazzle screen
- Insert a shortcode into your post using the [Z] button in TinyMCE editor (e.g.
[zazzle rows="1" cols="4"])
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Zazzle Store Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Zazzle Store Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.