Bored about your description and images when you share your post and pages ?
Social Meta by Brozzme automaticaly add OpenGraph, Google+, Twitter metas to your header file without coding.
Meta tags in the header allow a clean share of your website pages, with good related images and descriptions.
- Choose your social network to activate (Facebook, Google+, Twitter…)
- Set your description, default image.
- Automatic image array.
- Active on index, archives pages, post, page, wooCommerce support for products pages.
- Upload “wp-social-meta-brozzme” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to Social Meta settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Meta by Brozzme” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Meta by Brozzme” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bugs fixes, when no images found.
- php7 fixes
- Initial release.