Set Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) empty field value as
null instead of
false to avoid GraphQL error in GatsbyJS.
- Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin
- Install the plugin from WordPress admin panel
- Activate the plugin
- Use settings to choose specific types to nullify
Nopémber 4, 2021
Thanks for developing this, I'm glad I stumbled across your plugin before customising ACF. Cheers mate!
Contributors & Developers
“Nullify empty fields for ACF” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Nullify empty fields for ACF” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support for WordPress 5.8
- Add icons
- Compatibility for WordPress 5.5
- Bugfix where default value was not being applied to all ACF field types
- Support for Advanced Custom Fields (PRO)
- First version release