This plugin adds a Text Scrambler widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the widget will be available for use in Elementor.
This plugin uses scramblejs. A funky text animation library. Unleash your inner nerd!.
Photo credits: tlisbin on Unsplash
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can search for “Text Scrambler” in the left panel.
- Next, drag and drop the widget from the left panel onto the content area.
- Build something amazing!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Text Scrambler for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Text Scrambler for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.