Smartkit adds many small and useful tools to your WordPress sitesuch as Social sharing, floating social icons, favicon, google analytics code, custom css, fontawesome and a simple lightbox.
The purpose of Smartkit is to combine all these important features in one place. It is very lightweight, which means it has very little impact on your website’s loading speed.
First, activate the plugin. You will be automatically directed to the plugin’s setup page. All the features are in-active by default. Turn on the features you want to use, and scroll
down to enter your settings.
Turn your default WordPress login screen into an appealing one with the ability to upload a custom background and your own logo. Add a favicon icon, give users the ability to share your
posts via social media with the social sharing that’s included.
- Google Analytics tracking code
- Picture Lightbox
- Social sharing icons
- Sliding social icons Widget
- WordPress login page customization
- Add custom CSS
- Easily toggle the features you want on/off
- Download the plugin, then upload the zipped file to your site from the WordPress dashboard plugin uploader menu
- OR – Upload the unpacked folder folder via FTP into /wp-content/plugins
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smartkit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors