Sky Login Redirect redirects your users on log in and log out to the page you set in the options. You can choose to redirect specific users, specific roles, set global custom redirects to a given location or redirect everyone to the page they were reading prior to logging in or logging out.
It detects if the login request points to the backend and can prevent login redirect loops (when the referring page is a login or register page).
The settings page allow you to configure everything related to login in WordPress:
- redirect users when they log in or log out: redirect users, redirect roles, custom redirects and redirects to the previous page
- customize the login page with a few clicks to match the colors and styles of your site: background color, background images, label color
- set your site logo to the login page
- point the logo to your site
- tweak the login page
Sky Login Redirect Premium adds even more options and functionalities, among which you can find:
- More rules for WordPress login and logout
- Custom redirects for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads register and login
- WooCommerce login customizer: you can now style My Account page to your colors
- Login page additional UX/UI settings
- Login/Logout link shortcode
- Login form for your posts, pages, or custom post types
- Modal login form
- Modal customizer
- Automatic login/logout link in your menus, at the position of your choosing.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the ‘Login Redirect’ settings page to set your login and logout redirects or edit your login page’s styles.
The plugin does not seem to redirect upon login or logout?
Please ensure that you have set up redirection rules for login and logout on the plugin’s settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Sky Login Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
3.6.0 – 2022-02-27
- New – add new restriction module, to limit access to content based on login, role or user
- New – add option to select a page for login and logout redirects
- New – add option to remove the language switcher on the login page
- Enhancement – keep plugins as the last tab
- Enhancement – tweak the login customizer (sandbox)
- Enhancement – update translations and POT file
- Fix – ensure WordPress default redirect does not take precedence over the defined rules
- Tweak – ensure compatibility with WooCommerce 6.3
- Tweak – ensure compatibility with WordPress 6.0
- Update – FS library
Older versions changes can be found in the changelog