The Show Future Posts on Single Post was developed to provide two basic functions:
- Displays future/scheduled posts on single.php(Single Post Template)
- Enables comments for future/scheduled posts
- Upload ‘show-future-posts-on-single-post.php’ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Admin area and click ‘Activate’ for Show Future Posts on Single Post
- How to show future/schedules post?
On your template, just simply add the string ‘post_status=future’ to your query_post
This displays all future posts in ascending order.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Show Future Posts on Single Post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First stable release.