This plugin add shipping method for manage deliveries by neighborhoods. You can add a table with all cities, neighborhoods and prices for each.
Check my other plugins: WordPress Plugins
Check my blog: WordPress Tips
Please, send to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upload the plugin files to the WordPress
Go to WooCommerce -> Settings – Shipping.
Click in Add Shipping Zones.
Add “Shipping per Neighborhood for WooCommerce” method.
Click in “edit” and manage Cities, neighborhoods and prices for delivery.
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping per Neighborhood for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Shipping per Neighborhood for WooCommerce” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Shipping per Neighborhood for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Changed: compatibility with WordPress 6.1.
- Changed: compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
- Fix: string error to translate to pt-BR.
- Fix: string typo.
- Fix: error in cart template when shipping method is empty.
- Fix: error when plugin is activated without the woocommerce installed.
- Fix: error when shipping method is not configured.
- New: neighborhood options are displayed by alphabetical order.
- Fix: improved JS admin file to solve some bugs.
- Fix: update neighborhood options when shipping method are removed.
- Tweak: compatibility with WooCommerce and WordPress (5.8).
- Tweak: compatibility with new version of WooCommerce.
- Initial release.