Sharing Image is a WordPress plugin for generating sharing posters in social networks. Allows you to use text, watermarks and various filters. It is possible to create different posters for any posts types, archives and taxonomies. Compatible with various SEO plugins.
Custom posters draw attention to your social media links and make them stand out from the rest in your feed. You can also place your company logo as a watermark to increase your brand awareness. If you are posting video or audio, it can be a good idea to add a play icon to your poster to help users identify the type of content.
The Premium version of the plugin adds new features and helps the product develop. While the plugin is in beta testing, it is absolutely free.
Read more on the plugin page.
Contributors & Developers
“Sharing Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added optional $context parameter to
- Added GIF Poster image format to plugin configuration
- Added optional $screen_id parameter to
- Updated packages
- Fixed poster background opacity on template editor screen
- Fixed js obfuscation for i18n functions
- Added second parameter to sharing_image_poster and sharing_image_poster_src public functions
- Fixed notice on empty Post ID property
- Minor code improvements
- Added filter to disable posters autogeneration according post id.
- Updated HTML meta tags to be able to display Twitter cards.
- Added the ability to autogenerate posters for entries added programmatically, for example, via cron.
- Updated PosterEditor class to fix default opacity canvas.
- Fixed param type in phpdoc block.
- Fixed bug with default autogenerate template on config page.
- Added automatic poster generation.
- Prepared for use new
- Fixed a bug with layer image sizes.
- Added the ability to collapse layer on the settings page.
- Trying to fix undeclared wp.data error.
- Replaced official plugin site url.
- Fixed a bug with non-saved radio buttons in the template settings.
- Added a detailed description of the error when requesting Premium.
- Updated readme and add WordPress catalog assets.
- Initial version for WordPress Plugin Directory.