- You will be able to use a shortcode that displays the table of contents and reading time when editing articles and fixed pages.
*The table of contents is determined by the h tag in the text. The h tag to be displayed can be set on the administrator screen.
*The display hierarchy of the table of contents can be set on the administrator screen.
- Reading time is also displayed together. To hide the reading time, set the “readtime” parameter of the shortcode to 0. Default is 1.
*Reading time is automatically calculated from the amount of text in the text. This is only a guideline.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “SC-TableOfContents”.
- Select the “SC-TableOfContents” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SC-TableOfContents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?