This plugin lets you know the ranking of your website in Google search result provided with keywords. You can define which country’s Google domain you would like to search as Google search result is different by country.
Keep monitor your website in the best ranking by using this plugin.
Search result ranking appears in this plugin is not take into account of:-
- Search History: A user’s search results page can vary depending on what websites they’ve visited before.
- Geography/Local Results: Google will show different results depending on the current location of an individual and where they live.
- Social Media: Preference will be given to the endorsement of friends from social media such as Facebook, Google+ and etc.
- Device: SERPs can vary depending on the device you are using to search.
- Upload the SC Google Ranking plugin to your WordPress and activate it.
- Navigate to “SCGoogleRanking” link in admin panel left menu.
- How to see my ranking?
Navigate to “SCGoogleRanking” link in admin panel left menu, enter the keywords (e.g. homestay buget), then save the changes.
- What is Google Domain?
Google Domain is to define which country the keyword search engine to execute. Different Google domain will return different list of search results.
- Is this plugin working in in my local development environment?
This plugin will not work in local development environment.
- How many keywords I can provide in the Keywords input?
You can put as many as you like. Primarily, targeting about 5 keywords is recommended.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SC Google Ranking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SC Google Ranking” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Revision
- Stable version
- Added more Google domains
- Added value service available to help you record your ranking daily.