A simple and lightweight plugin based on the 3D Bold Navigation article by Codyhouse. I used Font-Awesome for the Icons.
Setting Up the Menu
- Activate the plugin
- Go to WordPress Dashboard >> Apperence >> Menus
- Create a new menu or change the existing menu location to “RB Menu”
- Check the video below for adding icon to your Menu
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire “responsive-bold-navigation” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Bold Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors