WordPress Photo Gallery
ReFlex Gallery is a fully responsive WordPress photo gallery plugin that is actually two galleries in one. ReFlex Gallery uses a FlexSlider style gallery for all mobile devices with a screen width of 480 pixels or less and dynamically creates prettyPhoto style galleries for all screen widths above 480 pixels. ReFlex Gallery allows for multiple galleries per page.
Photo Gallery features
- Responsive photo galleries (works on smart devices)
- Two gallery types in one (prettyPhoto modal pop-up and FlexSlider for mobile devices)
- Include multiple galleries on a page or post
- Set the ‘sort order’ of images in the galleries
- WordPress ShortCodes for easy content integration
- And much more…
- German translation added (Deutsch Übersetzung hinzugefügt)
- Portuguese translation added (Tradução em português adicionado)
Be sure to also check out these other plugins for WordPress:
WP Easy Gallery,
WP Easy Gallery Pro,
Custom Post Donations Pro,
Custom Post Donations,
WP Translate Pro,
Gallery Plugin License Notice
The developer of this plugin is not in any way affiliated to the developer of the prettyPhoto jQuery plugin.
prettyPhoto is being developed by Stephane Caron and licensed under the GPLv2 license. As the developer states, prettyPhoto is “totally free to use (…) in all projects, even commercial ones”.
For more information on prettyPhoto please visit the project page:
prettyPhoto project page
Please consider a donation to the author of prettyPhoto in order to support the project!
Plugins for WordPress by HahnCreativeGroup.
- Upload the
reflex-gallerydirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create new galleries in the
- Add images to galleries in the
- Add generated shortcode to content to display gallery
What is the best way to load images?
- Click the ‘Upload Image’ button
- Select the ‘From Computer’ tab
- Click the ‘Select Files’ button
- Choose the desired image to upload
- After image has completed, click the ‘Insert into post’ button
Does ReFlex Gallery display galleries properly on smart phones?
- Yes, ReFlex Gallery uses responsive techniques to provide optimal smart device display.
Why can’t I add galleries to my site?
- ReFlex Gallery requires PHP 5 to work properly, please check your web hosting configurations.
Contributors & Developers
“ReFlex Gallery » WordPress Photo Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ‘None’ to thumbnail style options
- Updated prettyPhoto.js file to fix security issue
- Fixed critical security issue
- Fixed issue of gallery info not updating on Edit Gallery page
- Additional security fixes
- Verified WordPress 3.9.2 compatibility
- i18n update
- Added short code button to editor window
- Tightening of security around previous security exploit
- Fixes security exploit
- Table paging results per page now retains state when saving image changes
- Table paging now retains which page of results you were on when saving image changes
- Ability to select fade style for thumbnail
- Added option to turn thumbnail dropshadow on/off.
- replaced deprecated mysql_* functions for WordPress 3.9 compatibility.
- Enhanced thumbnail styling (CSS added)
- Changed how image info edits are saved to allow all edits to be saved in a single action.
- Fixed directory naming issue on add-images page that caused problems with prettyPhoto scripts in some hosting environments.
- Added ability to hide prettyPhoto gallery overlay
- Added ability to hide prettyPhoto social sharing buttons
- Added ability to add custom thumbnail styles
- Updated prettyPhoto (v3.1.5) and FlexSlider (v2.1) scripts
- Additional work for I18n
- Improved form submission security
- Imported jQuery Migrate script
- Fixed bug causing SSL and Mixed Content Warnings
- Update to prettyPhoto stylesheet to correct arrow alignment and mini-gallery spilling over popup
- Sanitize outputs to protect against cross-site scripting
- Added jQuery Migrate script for jQuery 1.9.1 compatibility
- Fixed additional directory naming issue that caused problems with prettyPhoto styles in some hosting environments.
- Fixed directory naming issue that caused problems with prettyPhoto scripts in some hosting environments.
- Fixed issue causing gallery to jump when clicked on.
- Fixed bug causing empty images to be added to a gallery when switching galleries.
- Fixed bug that was preventing images from being properly deleted.
- Initial release.