Support push notification for mobile and the web app.
How does it work
The Push Notification plugin is built with five part:
- Trigger – When WordPress action execution (Post saved, Order status changed …)
- Recipients – One/ More recipients get the notification ( topic, registration ID, role, user, merge tag …)
- Conditionals – Determine whether notification send
- Action – The action when the user click to notification on device
- Merge Tag – That is dynamic information in that context
- Comment Post – Fires immediately after a comment is inserted into the database.
- Post Type – Fires when a post is transitioned from one status to another.
- Save Post – Fires once a post has been saved.
- Order Status Changed – Fires when an order is transitioned from one status to another.
- Product Status Changed – Fires when a product is transitioned from one status to another.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Press the ‘Configure’ button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Push notification for Mobile and Web app” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Push notification for Mobile and Web app” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add: Action after WCFM message
- Fixed: Encode action data
- Add: Sample action cart, wishlist, profile, vendor, …
- Fixed: Upload file syntax php 8 to WordPress plugin server
- Add: String translate notification
- Fixed: click to notification
- Add: Sample action to order
- Add: Action filter push_notify_action_sample
- Add: Push notification to roles
- Add: Push notification to Email/Merge tag
- Add: Push notification to topic
- Add: Push notification with image
- Add: Notification with Conditionals
- Add: Send custom notification
- Add: API deleted all notifications
- Add: API get notification by user id
- Add: API delete notification by user id
- Add: API count notification
- Add: Update notification status
- Improved: UI & UX
- Improved: Send message under background
- Add: API get tokens by userId
- Fixed: Send notification when order status changed
- Fixed: Remove token expired
- Chose: Update link settings
- Add: User hooks
- Chose: Test up WordPress 5.8.1
- Chose: Update attribute.
- Initial release.