- Customers add items to their shopping cart as normal
- At checkout the customer can pay with the Perk.Exchange payment gateway
- Customers are redirected to Perk.Exchange to pay for an order using KIN
- Once the order is paid the user is redirected back to the store
- The store backend is notified the order was paid via IPN. The order is marked ‘Completed’ automatically
- Links to the invoice and to the Solana blockchain transaction is stored with the order record
- Store owner must be registered on Perk.Exchange having their own campaign. The user requires campaign manager access. Reach out on https://twitter.com/perkexchange if you need access or have questions.
- A campaign secret is generated for the campaign.
- Your site is setup to use the KIN currency. This currency is available after the plugin is installed.
- Go to WooCommerce >> Settings >> Payments
- Click “Perk.Exchange”
- Update the Title, Description, and Instructions to your needs
- Provide your Solana wallet address that contains a KIN token.
- Enter your campaign Secret from Perk.Exchange.
- Click Save Changes
Some stores may not receive the IPN update from Perk.Exchange that an order was paid. This is likely to be due to:
- Inbound API calls are not allowed
- Try going, on the Admin Panel, to Settings -> Permalinks. On Default Settings radio group, select the “Post name” one. Save the changes. Refer to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22710078/woocommerce-rest-api-404-error for more information.
- Store is not Internet accessible or not accessible to https://perk.exchange
- Make the store reachable to The Internet or manually mark orders as completed.
What is KIN?
KIN is the world’s most used cryptocurrency. The KIN ecosystem is made of a growing list of consumer-focused applications.
What is Perk.Exchange?
Perk.Exchange is a platform to reward users for their engagement in: surveys, programming tasks, and many other activities. Any user can create a campaign to offer cryptocurrency for their participation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Perk.Exchange Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial public release.