This Plugin will help you to put videos in your posts and pages from Myvideo.Ge as easy as from Youtube.com, Vimeo.com and etc.
* Change video alignment (left,center,right). default:left
* Change video embed dimensions. default:452x380px
Installation of Myvideo.Ge Plugin is very easy. You can use built-in WordPress Plugin installer or:
- Download Myvideo.Ge Plugin (.zip) and unzip it.
- Upload the
myvideoge-pluginfolder on your FTP Server in folder
- Go to WordPress Admin Panel –> Plugins and activate it.
- How can I use it?
After you’ve installed Plugin, you have to put full URL of video from Myvideo.Ge in your Blog Post or Page and it will appear as embed.
- What if I just want to put URL and not let it appear as embed?
If you want to put just URL of video and want to let it stay as it is, you should write some character before ‘http://’ protocol or just simply remove it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Myvideo.Ge Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Myvideo.Ge Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed problem with .flv and .mp4 extensions.
- Added Settings link to plugins page.
100%width embed video support (recommended).
- This is a 1st (first) final version of Myvideo.Ge Plugin.