Save your important posts, so you can return to them at any time and read or view them again.
To add post to your list press Fave it button, then add tags and press enter
To remove post from your list press Unfave it button
You can style the button as you want or it gets the default style matching the template
To add post to faves list use shortcode [myfaves-add]
You can add the shortcode in sidebar or footer widget or below header.
To list the faves use shortcode [myfaves-list]
To list faves tags or collections use shortcode [myfaves-tags]
Fave tags links will list posts related to specific tag for logged in user
- Download My Faves folder from WP plugins website
- FTP or upload
myfavesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
Does the user need to be logged in to be able to use My Faves?
Does it work on custom post types?
For Fave it button use #myfaves-addfavebtn and for Unfave it button use #myfaves-unfavebtn
Contributors & Developers
“My Faves for WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fixes
- Supports PHP 7 and above.
- Added feedback option
- Added button style from my faves settings page
- Bug fixing.
- Text of the buttons can be modified from settings page
- Enable or disable tags
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- When faving a post featured image is added too.
- List displays featured image of the faved post.
- Bug Fixes.
- First release.