Multiple AJAX Calendar is a plugin that will display an AJAX enabled WordPress calendar Widget. This enhances the functionality of the standard wordpress calendar by:
- Allows navigating through months without reloading the page.
- Allows Multiple Instances of the calendar
- Displays the posts of each day on a tooltip with their thumbnail
- Add to posts and pages with a shortcode
Tested up to: 3.8.1
Stable tag: 2.2
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
Multiple AJAX Calendar is a plugin that will display an AJAX enabled WordPress Calendar Widget with the ability to add more than one in a page. It now also displays the links of the posts of each day on a tooltip for easy access.
Full documentation can be found on the Multiple Ajax Calendar page.
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download the zip file.
- Unpack the zip. You should have a directory called
multiple-ajax-calendar, containing several PHP files.
- Upload the
multiple-ajax-calendardirectory to the
wp-content/pluginsdirectory on your WordPress installation. You need to retain the
- Make any modifications to your theme, as required.
- Activate plugin.
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
- Does the calendar support Schedueling?
No, the calendar is simply an enhancement to the regular wordpress calendar widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multiple Ajax Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multiple Ajax Calendar” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added the featured image thumbnail
- Added shortcode to include calendar into posts and pages
- Links in hover tooltips display one on top of the other.
- Fixed Bug where calendar conflicts with Ajax Calendar plugin..
- Fixed Bug where calendar wont work if widgets don’t echo the
- tags with ids.
- Now uses a costum instance of the get calendar function
- Displays post links for each day on a tooltip
- Added CSS Style Sheet
- Supports Multiple instances of the calendar.