Need some help with the mobile website experience? Need to keep your mobile visitors engaged? Need to increase your shop website sales conversion?
Mobile Booster provides a better user mobile experience in specific areas like the WooCommerce product page. The usage of smartphone, tablet to access websites is in high demand.
Se below the lisf of features of what our WordPress Mobile Booster can do for you.
- Lazy Load Images in Mobile devices
- Prefetch Internal URLS to speed up the navigation (Quicklink from Chromelabs)
- Enhanced Add to Cart Buttons in WooCommerce Store
No coding knowledge is required. Works with all WordPress themes.
I need help or I have a doubt, check our Support
Great Support, our free support is above the average.
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress
- Search for “Mobile Booster”
- Click “Install”
Download and install the .zip file in the WordPress plugin page of your website
- Unzip and upload the
mobile-boosterdirectory into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Not available at the moment
Contributors & Developers
“Mobile Booster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mobile Booster” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Security Fix
- Update Freemius SDK
- Lazy Load Images
- Prefetch Internal URLS
- SDK Security Fix
- Initial Version
- Mobile Footer in Product page
- Background and text color options for the Add to cart button on mobile footer