Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce plugin allow you to setup limits for cost of products in orders and in groups and limits for quantity of products, product variations, products in orders and products in group. You can add products and product variations to group. Infinite amount of groups.
✅ Quantity limits for products
✅ Quantity limits for product variations
✅ Quantity limits for products in cart
✅ Cost limits for products in cart
Additional Features in Paid Plugin:
✅ Quantity limits for groups of products
✅ Quantity limits for products from categories
✅ Quantity limits for products from specific attributes
✅ Cost limits for groups of products
✅ Cost limits for products from categories
✅ Cost limits for products from specific attributes
✅ Infinite groups of products
🍬 Wanna try admin side?
Admin Demo – Get access to this plugin’s admin and try it from inside. Change things and watch how they work.
Premium plugin video
we don’t have video with free plugin right now but we are working on it
Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins
Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce has been tested and compatibility is certain with the following WooCommerce plugins that you can add to your site:
Important: First of all, you have to download and activate WooCommerce plugin, because without it Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce cannot work.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
Min and Max Quantity for WooCommercefrom Plugins page
Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce will add a new sub-menu item called “Min and Max Quantity” in “WooCommerce” menu. There you will be able to access plugin settings page.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, BeRocket plugins are compatible with them.
How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
How can I get more features for my WooCommerce plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce, available on BeRocket page. Here you can read more about the premium features of the plugin and make it give it its best shot!
How can I try the full-featured plugin?
You can try this plugin’s admin side here. Configure plugin the way you need to check the results.
Contributors & Developers
“Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Min and Max Quantity for WooCommerce” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fix – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 8.0
- Fix – Variation text save
- Enhancement – WooCommerce High-Performance Order Storage support enable
- Enhancement – Options to change limitation text for product edit
- Enhancement – Replacements text in global settings and product edit page
- Fix – Issue with change options on product edit page
- Fix – SECURITY ISSUE! Some admin AJAX functionality can be called with any logged in users.
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 6.1 and WooCommerce 7.1
- Fix – Some plugin links to match new BeRocket Site
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 7.0
- Enhancement – Remove some PHP 8.1 notices
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 6.0 and WooCommerce 6.7
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.6
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.4
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.3
- Fix – PHP notice on update
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.2
- Fix – Use local text hide text options
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 5.0
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: PHP 8, WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WooCommerce 4.8
- Fix – Categories not displayed in conditions
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.5
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4.1 and WooCommerce 4.1
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.4 and WooCommerce 4.0
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.9
- Enhancement – Compatibility version: WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8
- Fix – Compatibility with Sales Report plugin
- Enhancement – Possibility to enable/disable Min/Max Limitations
- Enhancement – value_cart replacement for text
- Fix – Links to BeRocket
- Fix – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Fix – Force Minimum Quantity & Multiplicity option in addon
- Fix – Notice map_meta_cap for BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – Decimal price support
- Enhancement – Full OR Limitation option to more flexible settings
- Enhancement – Compatibility with other BeRocket plugins
- Enhancement – Code Security
- Enhancement – Coupon condition
- Fix – Addon incompatibility with WPML
- Fix – Limitation with OR
- Enhancement – Update BeRocket plugin framework 2.1
- Fix – Fatal error without WooCommerce
- Fix – Limitation for product variation
- Fix – Remove some unneeded files
- Fix – Fatal error with price condition and addon Input Limitation
- Fix – Limitation error duplication with Input Limitation addon
- Fix – Font Awesome 5 on some themes
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.5.4
- Fix – PHP notices
- Fix – Displaying errors on shop and product pages
- Fix – Prevent add to cart feature
- Fix – Displaying errors on shop and other pages
- Fix – Variations limitation
- Fix – Improved i18n handling + Loco translate plugin
- Change – translation domain will be changed
- Enhancement – Improved i18n handling. Option to translate with WordPress.org functionality
- Fix – Adding back languages folder(Loco translate integration) for the main content
- Enhancement – Prevent add to cart
- Enhancement – Limitation for input
- Fix – Subscribe
- Fix – Feature request send
- Enhancement – Limit values in quantity input field for product
- Enhancement – Feature request box
- Enhancement – Feedback box
- Fix – Support link
- Fix – Restore some information, that was removed in previous version
- Fix – Limit errors
- Fix – Updater compatible
- Fix – Grouped products in conditions
- Fix – Menu has some errors in WordPress multisite and for some user groups
- Upgrade – better plugin menu items location
- Upgrade – Better themes support
- Upgrade – Adding missing things from previous version. All new features are added in current version
- Upgrade – Core Changes
- Upgrade – New way to add limitations
- Upgrade – Custom Text for limitation
- Upgrade – Multiple correct limitation
- Upgrade – Added updater
- Upgrade – WordPress 4.9 compatibility
- Upgrade – more useful subscribe
- Fix – updater fix
- Upgrade – recent woocommerce version support
- Upgrade – new Admin notices
- Upgrade – Font Awesome
- Upgrade – Option to subscribe
- Upgrade – Better advertisement
- Fix – Products with variations issues
- Fix – Better WooCommerce 3 compatibility
- Fix – Premium plugin link on settings page
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Change styles in admin panel
- Small fixes
- Better support for PHP5.2
- First public version