This plugin brings the power of @mention inside tinyMCE. You can choose where the autocompletion gets his information from and on which custom post type this plugin is activated on. You can also create custom template replacement on the front-end based on your needs.
A review of the plugin is available on WP Tavern.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Optional : create a template called mentionable.php in your theme directory and replace the @mention content with custom template.
Contributors & Developers
“Mentionable” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add WordPress 4.3 compatibility
- Add new filter for WP_Query autocomplete
- Restore PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Add option to open link in a new tab
- Change Styling to be closer with WP UI
- Update for 4.1 Compatibility
- Update for 3.9 Compatibility
- Store reference to mentionable content inside post metas
- Add the ability to replace the custom content with a template name mentionable.php
- Add plugin banner
- Add french localization