This plugins adds LP EXPRESS (lpexpress.lt) shipping methods for WooCommerce.
It supports both LP EXPRESS shipping possibilities:
* Shipping to self-service parcel terminals which are based in Lithuania
* Shipping directly to customer’s address anywhere in Europe
Customer can pick nearest parcel terminal in checkout. Terminals’ list is auto-updated so it’s always up-to-date.
Everyone can contribute at GitHub:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings
- In the top of the page choose ‘Shipping’
- Add shipping zone and add shipping method in it
Contributors & Developers
“"LP Express" Shipping Method for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “"LP Express" Shipping Method for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Change cache key to invalidate old data
- Added support for old terminals IDs
- Return of missing cache feature
- Improved API fetching
- Updated post.lt API
- Changed terminal selection style
- Lithuanian language fix
- Fixed compatibility issues with new WooCommerce version (>= 4.0)
- Compatibility support for old WooCommerce versions (@lapkritinis)
- Fixed bug with duplicated messages (admin side)
- Fixed bug with virtual products
- Fixed bug with duplicated messages
- Small bugfixes
- First release