The Loystar plugin enables you connect your e-commerce website (woo-commerce) to your Loystar account and allows you do the following:
- Run a loyalty program to encourage repeat purchases on your website.
- Send customers a customized birthday message using SMS on their birthdays.
- Link your online and offline store and track your sales, stock levels, transactions and customer records from one place.
Create your Loystar Account here – https://web.loystar.co
- Upload the plugin folder \”loystar-woocommerce-loyalty-program\” to the \”/wp-content/plugins/\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Sign in and setup your account. For help email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is Loystar/ Tell me about your app?
Loystar is a loyalty and retail platform that helps small and medium business owners sell their products and drive repeat sales in their business.
- Do my customers need to download an app?
No. At the point of sale with your customers, in-store or online (during checkout), you simply request for a phone number to credit
the loyalty points earned by that customer.
- I already have a list of customers I would like to enroll for my Loyalty program. How can I put them into your system?\”
You add customers to your loyalty program in 3 ways, 1. Using the Mobile App 2. Using the Web App. For large lists please email us at email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Loystar – Woocommerce Loyalty Program” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
Added restrictions for Unsubscribed loystar merchants
Added Basic Woocommerce Product Sync with loystar Product
Fixed the Inventory tracking for recording transactions to loystar
Added importation of loystar products to woocommerce option
Added inventory tracking update when a product inventory is edited from the loystar app
Added inventory tracking for variations of a product
Added customer viewing list
Added Loyalty widget feature