(note: Gutenberg Editor Required)
A syntax / code highlighter Gutenberg block. Paste your code into the block, set the language and see your code highlighted exactly like it will display on the frontend.
- Syntax highlighting block for the Gutenberg Editor
- Switch between editor and preview, see exactly what will appear on the frontend.
- Supports 121 languages, listed here.
- 2 Themes, VSCode Dark+ and Github, see the screenshots below. (more coming soon)
- Static HTML output, no frontend scripts or user tracking.
- Why does it require Gutenberg?
The way the plugin highlights the text, as it is being edited, requires the Gutenberg editor/environment, which means the plugin would do nothing without it.
Specifically, it uses CodeMirror’s runMode function to process highlighting in real-time.
- Which scipts and languages does it support?
All scripts and languages supported by CodeMirror, listed here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kebo Code” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix: Resolved error caused by bad filemtime() call, replaced with plugin version as more efficient.
- Fix: Corrected plugin version in main php file.
- First public version of the plugin.
- Contains a single Gutenberg block which syntax highlights code.