Simple Plugin to include the “t3n Social News”-Button (hype!-Button) on posts, which use a defined tag.
For more information on how to use this plugin see splash 😉.
- Upload the ‘hype!’-folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin
- Set the tags/style on the options page
- Include the following php-function in your theme/templates using this snippet:
or (maybe the better way)
<?php if ( is_object($hypeIt) ) : ?> <?php echo $hypeIt->getButton(get_permalink(),get_the_tags()); ?> <?php endif; ?>
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“hype it!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “hype it!” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [FIX] rename: “hype it!” -> “t3n SocialNews”
- [FIX] security
- [FIX] update to t3n.de/socialnews (new button/url)
- [FIX] security (don’t allow script execution outside wordpress)