WPMultiHost is a plugin which helps you to access 1 WordPress site from Multiple domains.
Whom it will help?
- This for developers sharing to help them share local site on a domain.
- It will allow WordPress site to be accessed from multiple domiain consecutively.
- Will help to use it with NGROK and any other tunnel domains.
- Upload the plugin and activate it (alternatively, install through the WP admin console)
- Go into Tools, Select sub-menu “Host Changer”
- Add Allow Host and save setting.
- Now you are good to go.
Can I suggest/request a feature to be added?
Yes, we will love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WPMultiHost – 1 WordPress Site with Multiple Domains” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 14/05/2021
- Bug Fixes
- UI Changes
- Added: MultiDomain Enable/Disable Option
1.0.0 – 06/05/2021
- Initial stable release