WordPress Popups, Lead-Generation, & Analytics
Join 6,000+ Small Businesses in 50+ Countries!
HollerBox Popups & Lead-Generation for WordPress will help you generate more leads and sales with easy to implement popups!
Our popup builder is the perfect alternative for OptinMonster, PopupMaker, MailOptin, and more!
HollerBox is fully self-hosted, meaning no limits on the number of popups, leads, or impressions.
If you are an Agency, e-Commerce Store, or Small Business that needs highly effective popups, then HollerBox is for you!
💸 Eliminating the “Success Tax”
Other SaaS (Software as a Service) Popup tools will charge you more as your grow.
But not us!
When using the HollerBox popups free or with any of our paid plans, we’ll never charge you more!
🚫 There are no limits on:
- Number of popups
- Number of impressions
- Number of leads
When using HollerBox you will never be limited on the amount of anything! Unlike other popup plugins.
🔎 At A Glance
- Easy to master visual popup builder.
- Integrate with Groundhogg, Zapier, Webhooks, and send emails.
- Trigger popups based on user behavior.
- Conditionally display popups based on page and behavior.
- Create the perfect popup for any occasion
- Own your data so you’ll never be at the mercy of a SaaS company again.
- Control your expenses! There are NO LIMITS on the number of impressions or leads you get! HollerBox grows with you! Your costs do NOT increase when you grow. We don’t tax you for scaling up!
- Translate & configure into any language.
🤷♂️ Who can benefit from HollerBox Popups?
The HollerBox Popup suite is being used by a wide variety of 6,000+ businesses in over 50+ countries. The diversity of use cases is huge!
If you’re business is using WordPress, you can use HollerBox.
These kinds of businesses are using HollerBox right now…
- Digital Marketing Agencies
- WordPress Freelancers
- LifterLMS, LearnDash, or TutorLMS sites
- WooCommerce Sites
- WaaS Multisite Platforms
- Blogs and News Sites
- Coaches and Trainers
- Educators and Public Speakers
- Business Directories
- And many more!
Here are the tools you can use to launch your popup, grow your list, and scale your business faster with HollerBox Popups!
🕺 Straightforward Popup Builder
- Select from a wide variety of popup layouts and templates
- Slide in notifications (with/without optin)
- Fake chat conversation (simple chatbot)
- Progress bar
- Opt-in Forms
- Create your unique offer
- Style your popup with our color and font settings
- Get exactly what you want with custom CSS
📧 Quick & Easy Integrations
- Integrate with your Groundhogg, or other CRMs
- Send email when leads convert
- Integrate with Zapier & Webhooks
👀 Robust Visibility Controls
- Conditionally display your popup on posts, pages, and custom post types
- Add as many display rules as necessary
- Both Include & Exclude rules
- Filter out visibility based on user behaviour
🚀 Trigger Your Popups
- Trigger popups from element click
- Trigger popups from time on page
- Trigger popups from scroll percentage
- Trigger popups from exit intent
📈 Analytics & Reporting
- Track your popups in realtime
- See conversion rates, and the number of impressions over time
- Filter reports based on date
- See which pages convert highest
🇪🇺 GDPR Ready
- Simple GDPR features to keep you compliant.
- Hide popups and prevent cookies until cookie consent is given.
- Compatible with CookieYes plugin.
🙌 Get more with HollerBox PRO!
HollerBox Pro adds more popups, more triggers, and more integrations!
Get all Pro features at one yearly flat rate price.
- Trigger popups based on inactivity
- Banner and Footer Bar layout
- FOMO (sale notifications)
- Sidebar layout
- Popup Scheduling (Date Scheduling)
- CRM Integrations
- Serving 6,000+ businesses in 50+ countries.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rated software and support!
- Acquired by Groundhogg Inc.
- Install HollerBox
- Complete the guided setup
- Start creating popups!
- Upload the zip archive
- Activate through the plugins page
- Complete guided setup
- Start creating popups!
Can I connect HollerBox to my CRM?
Yes, by default you can connect to Groundhogg for free, or to any CRM via Zapier.
In HollerBox Pro you can connect to…
Does HollerBox recommend a CRM?
We recommend Groundhogg, and open-source CRM built for WordPress.
Does HollerBox recommend an SMTP Service?
We recommend MailHawk, the SMTP service built for WordPress.
Does HollerBox work with my theme?
Yes, HollerBox will work with any WordPress theme!
Does HollerBox require a monthly fee or upgrades?
No, you can use HollerBox for free, forever. HollerBox is a Open Source project designed to democratize popups and provide simple easy to use tools to new and none tech savvy business owners.
That being said, our premium upgrades can seriously help your business! Use our proven tools and strategies to supercharge your marketing and WordPress site!
Does HollerBox connect to Woocommerce or other plugins?
Yes, HollerBox can integrated with many of the most popular WordPress plugins around to create an even more powerful popup experience.
Is HollerBox secure?
Yes, HollerBox does not store any subscriber data locally and sends all data to your CRM of choice. We follow all best WordPress security practices. Plus it’s open source, so we have a large community looking out for potential weaknesses when it comes to your data.
Is HollerBox GDPR compliant?
Yes, we have tools available to meet the criteria of all the worlds ANTI-SPAM & privacy legislation.
Where can I upgrade to Pro?
You can purchase a premium plan for access to support and our premium extensions & integrations on our pricing page.
Contributors & Developers
“Fast & Effective Popups & Lead-Generation for WordPress – HollerBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Fast & Effective Popups & Lead-Generation for WordPress – HollerBox” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- ADDED Integration failure notice for admins when testing popups
- ADDED Missing integrations prompt when publishing a popup
- FIXED Integration & After Submit settings missing from some templates
- FIXED Groundhogg display filters not working
- FIXED Missing replacement code for chat message
- FIXED Chat message not being added to Groundhogg custom field
- FIXED Chat message not being sent with Webhook or Zapier
- FIXED Popups not showing after cookie consent was agreed to
- TWEAKED Changed overlay class to use ::after for better compat with HollerBox – pro
- TWEAKED prevent popup animations when a form is submitted and the success message is shown
- TWEAKED If script debug is enabled, log errors to console.
- TWEAKED Added the HollerBox icon to the menu
- ADDED Script debug feature to enable using non-minified scripts
- TWEAKED Use minified JS files for better performance
- FIXED Enabling cookie consent also enabled GDPR consent and vice versa
- Syntax update for PHP 8
- Fix for multiple boxes on one page
- Fix for Elementor and WPBakery showing page content in box
- Fix broken icons
- Fix for Elementor
- fix display on page not working
- fix for close and other icons not displaying (theme conflicts)
- fix conditional asset loading (stop loading assets on all pages, only load them when needed)
- fix for papge builder in popup content area (added the_content filter)
- Support for display on post in Pro version
- Fix for display on category archive pages
- Fix device detection with caching enabled
- Fix blurry text
- Fix issue with special characters in page titles
- Fix err msg
- Bump tested up to
- Allow name field in popout
- Translate email error string
- Fix top banner showing on all pages
- Update deprecated jQuery load function
- Update for WP 4.9.8
- Don’t add scripts/styles to page unless there is an active box
- Move type settings before editor
- Fix display in Internet Explorer
- Support multiple popups and time ago settings with FOMO add-on
- Feature: redirect to url after email submission (Pro only)
- Feature: Drip integration (requires Drip plugin)
- Feature: Active Campaign integration (thanks WP E-Signature team!)
- Change: new boxes automatically default to “hide after user interacts”
- hwp_email_msg filter for “send to email” setting
- Hide popup after user hides by default
- Support for url redirect after submission (Pro)
- Bug fixes
- Feature: Preview boxes before publishing by clicking “Preview”
- Feature: Choose devices setting: mobile, desktop, or both
- FOMO popup updates and new integrations
- Bug fixes
- Fix for holler banner
- Major compatibility improvement: box content is now displayed with PHP to make it easier to display forms and other shortcodes.
- Ninja Forms compatibility
- Exit-intent is now included in the free version! Look under advanced settings.
- New progress bar popup template and custom template
- Support for Pro footer bar
- New screenshots
- Fix for banner display
This is a major update, everything is backwards compatible but you may need to re-save some settings if you make any changes to your Holler Boxes.
- Lightbox popups with templates!
- Holler Box types: notification box, popup, FOMO, chat, and more
- CPT UI settings updates
- Support for Pro features: name field, content upgrades, fomo updates
- Bug fixes and tweaks
- Holler Box Types: support for new popup and FOMO types
- Loading spinner while email is submitting
- Fix bug with multiple boxes on same page
- CPT settings design updates
- MailChimp single opt-in setting
- Support for MailChimp groups in Holler Box Pro
- Conversion rate admin column
- Bug fixes
- Fix input margin CSS
- Fix conversion tracking bug
- Settings page updates
- Fix for FontAwesome conflicts
- PHP docs cleanup props @thefrosty
- Escape some values props @jacobarriola
- Fix settings page permissions error
- Hide first for mobile
- Updates for Pro
- MailPoet 3 Integration
- Translation updates
- Change display logic for better future compatibility
- Add auto-complete to certain pages field
- Add more hooks and filters
- Compatibility with Pro features like banner, exit detection, link activation, taxonomy and post type filters, and more
- Fix possible conflict with Fontello
- BREAKING CHANGE: If using MailChimp, please visit Holler Box => Settings and add a MailChimp API key. Next, visit your Holler Box and change your MailChimp list URL to your list ID, then save.
- Fix MailChimp url trailing slash
- Email title setting
- Various fixes
- Initial release