Only use this plugin if you already have Ozh’s Admin Drop Down Menu installed.
Ozh’s Admin Drop Down Menu is a great ui option
But it should be an option that does not effect every author, editor and admin on a website
If you like this plug-in please give it a five star rating, blog about it, Tweet about it and tell your WordPress friends.
Use wordpress’ built in plugin installer
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I turn off the menu
- Navigate to your wordpress Edit My Profile page in the admin area
- Scroll Down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see the Hide Ozh’s Admin Drop Down Menu checkbox
- Check it and click the Update Profile button.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Option for Ozh's Admin Drop Down Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- changed update_usermeta to update_user_meta
- minor change to ensure compatibility with WP 3.5
- changed the about URI