Fluent Comments is a better comment form and comment spam protection plugin. It is easy to use, and it is compatible with all themes except FSE Themes.
Designed to supercharge WordPress native comments with beautiful design, super fast, spam protection. Fluent Comments changes your site’s commenting experience and provides you with user engagement features.
- AJAX powered realtime comments
- Spam protection with advanced cryptographic mechanisms
- Intuitive Comment Form
- Beautiful design and user experience
- Compatible with all themes (except FSE Themes)
- Compatible with all page builders
- Compatible with FSE Themes
- More Design Options
Other Plugins By WPManageNinja Team
- Fluent Forms – Fastest Contact Form Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress
- Ninja Charts – Best WP Charts Plugin for WordPress
- WPPayForm – Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
- Mautic Integration For Fluent Forms
- Fluent Forms PDF – PDF Entries for Fluent Forms
- FluentSMTP – The Most Advanced SMTP, SES Plugin for WordPress
If you want to contribute to this project or just report a bug, you are more than welcome. Please check repository from Github.
- Install Fluent Comments either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate Fluent Comments from Plugins page.
- That’s it, no additional setup required. Enjoy the secure and beautiful comments in your WordPress.
How does Fluent Comments prevent spam
Fluent Comments use short time cryptographic tokens to prevent spam. It is impossible to spam your site with bots.
Will it slow down my website
Absolutely not. Fluent Comments is designed to be super fast and lightweight. It will not slow down your website.
Is it compatible with all themes
Yes, it is compatible with all themes. It will work with any theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fluent Comments – Spam protection, AntiSpam, Ajax Enhanced Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 (Date: Sep 30, 2023)
- Initial release