This plugin includes your Google Analytics tracking code on your pages and posts.
Updated February 16th
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate this Google Analytics plugin
Just go to the Google Analytics menu link, under Settings, and enter the Tracking ID for your site.
- Special thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic of the Web Hosting Hub community team for translating into Serbo-Croatian language.
Contributors & Developers
“EZ Google Analytics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added character filtering to the Tracking ID field to prevent entering special HTML characters.
- Added .POT file for translations into other languages.
- Added .PO and .MO files for Serbo-Croatian language translated by Borisa Djuraskovic of the Web Hosting Hub community team.
- First versions available for WordPress.