Easy Popup Announcement helps you to display popup / pop-over / popup overlay on your WordPress website. It’s easy to use and straight-forward. Popup content is manageable within content editor, which you can add text, images, or even form like newsletter.
- Plugin Options
- Responsive Layout Supported – Nicely viewable on mobile devices
- Cookies – Manage when your popup should be re-appear
- Changeable overlay background color
- More to come…
Support the Author: The Developer Will Keep This Plugin Free
- Unzip easy-popup-announcement.zip
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Go to menu Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Easy Popup Announcement”
- Once the search result returned, install the plugin and activate
How to place a popup in specific page
You can use shortcode [epapop id=”ID”], this shortcode also generated automatically when you publish a popup.
The cookie option didn’t work on WPEngine
You can ask the support to remove ‘epa_popup’ from the caching system.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Popup Announcement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Popup Announcement” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
- Provide Translation
- Added close button
- Popup padding Option
- Added “Latest” and “Randomize Option”
- Added Dashicon
- Tested on WP 4.9.6
- Added alpha option to the background
- Fix Language Folder
- Tested on WP 5.3
- Added delay option
- Gutenberg block Support (still have issue with embed)
- Tested on WP 5.6