Disable Unused Block Editor Blocks is a must-have tool for any WordPress website built with Gutenberg Block Editor.
Manage your blocks and enable or disable any block globally.
But how would you know which block you can disable?
What if you disable something that is used somewhere and it will break your website layout?
This plugin will show you which block is already used in any post, page, custom post type or even in widgets and sidebars, so you can easily decide if it is safe to disable that block.
- list of all blocks with their icons, titles, names and descriptions divided into categories
- globally enable or disable any block
- works with reusable or nested blocks and even with blocks used in widget areas
- works with custom blocks, any additional block plugins and even with blocks created with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- see whether the block is used somewhere, so you will never disable wrong block and break something on your website
PRO version features (BUY HERE):
- see a detailed usage report – where exactly is the block used and you can directly visit or edit that post
- see all styles and variations for every single block
- work with groups – group blocks by category, activation status or usage status
- enable or disable all blocks in a group with a single click
- search and filter blocks by name, title or description
- change post statuses applied for usage status detection – in free version it is set to publish, future, draft, pending and private
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Unused Block Editor Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- force type array for JS variable
- core improvements : better dependency management, simpler unregister script
- teston on WP 5.9
- fix loading for widgets screen and FSE editor
- added minified JS version