Image Hotspot by DevVN help you add hotspot to your images.
Copy your shortcode to view eg: [devvn_ihotspot id=”YOUR_ID”]
jQuery plugin include
- jQuery PowerTip PowerTop Home
- Upload the entire
devvn-image-hotspotfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Image Hotspot’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the plugin homepage.
How to change the background tooltip and text color?
Contributors & Developers
“Image Hotspot by DevVN” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
For more information, see Releases.
1.2.1 – 14/12/2020
- Fix with WordPress 5.6
1.2.0 – 03/04/2020
- Fix: css rtl
1.1.9 – 28/03/2020
- Fix: Stop video when close tooltips
- PHP Compatibility: compatible with PHP >= 7.2
- Fix: compatible with wordpress 5.x.x
- Fix: text domain from
- Fix: fixes potential theme css conflict
- Fix: Edit link in popup
- Fix: some css style
- fix: some css style in admin panel
- Update: some css style
- Add: target for link pins
- Fix: conflict with some theme
- Update responsive for popup
- Fixed: conflic with avada theme
- Don’t load modal Bootstrap if it exists or is loaded
- Add: ID and Class for pins
- Add: Select Placement for each Pin
- Update PowerTip: PowerTip 1.3.0
- Edit: Don’t show tooltip when empty content
- Add Pulse to pins
- Edit style
- Edit css
- Compress css and js in frontend
- Add donate button in side
- [ADD] Link to pins
- [ADD] Custom different icons and different hover icons.
- Update new plugin