If you are a local trader who only works in certain zipcode areas this plugin will check a user’s zip code. A website visitor will input a zip code on a user form. The zipcode will then be checked and an appropriate message will then be displayed to the user.
The user’s input must match what you have inputted in the Zipcode text box to display a positive message. Otherwise, the negative message is displayed
- Customize any page, any element
- Makes webpage user friendly
The following properties are available only in paid version;
- Many more Zipcodes checked
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the entire
check_zipcodefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find ‘Check Zipcode’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- I need to use Postcodes
- Goto https://wordpress.org/plugins/check-user-postcode
Will the plugin work on my theme?
Yes, this plugin is compatible with all themes and plugins. You can be sure that it works in the best possible way.
Is it safe to use?
Yes, the plugin does not modify the theme and/or plugin files. This is 100% safe.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Check Zipcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
The Original Version
Release Date: October 5th, 2021