This is a plugin made with the intentions of providing branding for your company to your WordPress sites by the means of a brand name. We made
this to make branding your WordPress websites easier and so we as a company (Thrive Marketing) could brand the websites we make easily without
constant need to copy and paste unnecessary code.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Use the Settings -> Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
echo do_shortcode(‘[brand-my-footer brand-name=”Example” brand-link=”https://example.com/” designed-by-text=”Website development by” logo-colour=”#62165D” font-size=”12px” font-colour=”#111111″]’); ?>
- If you have any questions, just ask
An answer to that question.
- You can ask via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the plugin comments.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Brand my Footer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The original plugin with branding implementation,