Todo List is a modern task personal task management solution for BuddyPress. At the moment, BuddyPress Todo List allow your to create your personal task list with timestamp. You can mark them complete when you are done with them. It will also send reminder when you have any overdue task.
It is built to be reliable, scalable, secure and flexible. We have worked hard to make it easy to use and we will love your feedback in making it better.
- Upload the entire buddypress-user-todo-list folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Where do I get support?
We request you to use Wbcom Designs for all the support questions. We love helping. Using Wbcom Designs allows us to assist you better and quicker.
How can we add a task in our todo list?
Just goto your member profile and you can see the Todo tab. Click on it and then you will see a child tab to add a task.
Contributors & Developers
“Wbcom Designs BuddyPress Todo List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix: (#174) Fixed quick view dispaly Issue
- Fix: (#162) Managed todo-list shortcode login form
- Fix: (#170) Hide groups todos tab for logout user
- Fix: (#168) Removed div tag of report is displaying on single todo page
- Fix: (#163) Fixed shortcode page message string is not changing according
- Fix: (#160) Fixed Remove todo option display issue
- Fix: (#158) Plugin is deactivated if BuddyPress is not activated
- Fix: (#159) Fixed profile tab title missing after plugin activation issue
- Fix: (#156) Can’t translate tasks/Todo’s on front end(user’s profile)
- Enhancement: Add WPML plugin support
- Fix: BB support
- Enhancement: Added Group Support
- Enhancement: Reports for Group Admin and Moderators
- Fix: Fixed Group id meta values with each task for groups
- Enhancement: Added support for BuddyPress Groups
- Fix: Added condition to deactivate plugin is BuddyPress class does not exist.
- Fix: (#57) Manage calendar UI
- Fix: Added Support for Learndash Dashboard plugin
- Fix: (#47) – Uncategorized” category slug does not change.
- Fix: (#48) – Could not translate some strings.
- Fix: (#54) – Add actions/filters in buddypress todo edit form.
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.3.0. #45
- Fix – Changed font-awesome version. #46
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.1.0 #41
- Enhancement- Improve Backend UI where you can manage all wbcom plugin’s settings at one place. #43
- Fix – Fixed Translation issues.
- Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 3.2.0
- Enhancement – Added French translation files – credits to Jean Pierre Michaud
- Fix – slug issue in other language.
- Fix – BuddyPress 3.1.0 Compatible
- Fix – Added setting for todo label plural.
- Enhancement – Layout changes for task management
- Enhancement – Added Visual editor support for new task
- Enhancement – Added tags for each task to set priorities
- Fix – Conflict with BP reaction
- Fix – Dedicated support for Reign theme.
- Added To-do dashboard
- Added To-do priority
- Changed UI
Plugin with admin options and modified todo list view in front end.