This plugin keeps people from viewing your site if they are using Internet Explorer 6. Gives options to download a variety of newer browsers.
For more information on the plugin visit: http://vasthtml.com/js/wordpress-block-ie6-plugin/
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
block-ie6folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Please visit http://vasthtml.com/js/wordpress-block-ie6-plugin/ for usage instructions.
- May I recommend some new features?
Yes please do. http://vasthtml.com/support/?vasthtmlaction=viewforum&f=20.0
- Where can I get support?
At the support forums on Vast HTML: http://vasthtml.com/support/
- I need some help modifying this. Can you help?
Yes I can. http://vasthtml.com/support/ and let me know what you need.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Block IE6” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Block IE6” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- WordPress MU compatible
- Fixed the title text
- Fixed images not working on a Unix server
- Total redesign for front and back ends
- Added the ability to change the text on the warning boxes
- First release