Dashboard widget that shows admin users and when they were last logged in.
This plugin is compatible with ClassicPress.
This plugin is also available in GitLab
- Install the plugin through the admin page “Plugins”.
- Alternatively, unpack and upload the contents of the zipfile to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the Dashboard. That’s it.
Contributors & Developers
“Admin Users Logged In” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add filter ‘auli_get_role__in’ for showing users with these roles.
- Remove check for shown users based on capability.
- Add filter ‘auli_show_for_role__in’ for allowing users to see this widget.
- No need to check if function ‘current_user_can()’ exists.
- Support translations.
- Small updates from wpcs.
- Fix the location of closing (outside the loop).
- Only show the widget on capability ‘edit_posts’.
- First release.